Wordless Wednesday



Mary Lou  – (August 15, 2012 at 2:44 PM)  

Oh my goodness!! What a breathtaking picture!! It looks professionally snapped!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

The Joke Puppy  – (August 16, 2012 at 2:34 AM)  

Beautiful smile, Zoe ! Have a wonderful day.

Anonymous –   – (August 16, 2012 at 12:21 PM)  

Cute! Reminds me of my childhood dog. I hopped on your blog via the Wordless Wednesday blog hop! :)

Colby, Raven, Elsa  – (August 16, 2012 at 2:51 PM)  

You look so happy! And you're glowing!

Happy WW!
Colby
PuppyInTraining.com

Rick  – (August 16, 2012 at 11:35 PM)  

Zoe you're such a pretty girl.

haopee  – (August 17, 2012 at 3:56 AM)  

Photoshopped or For Real? Bah, never mind. Come here, pretty girl. You look extremely happy today.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP