Monday Mischief - fetch in the courtyard


We ended up getting some much needed rain this weekend, and while I thought for sure it was going to rain all day yesterday, it was bright and sunny by mid-afternoon.  Even though it was extremely hot outside I decided to take Zoe out to the Courtyard for a short game of fetch.


She was so happy to just be outside playing her favorite game ever.  Although I did keep her leash on just in case anyone came out.  We have a few new neighbors that are terrified of dogs.  Hopefully by this time next year we will be playing fetch in our own backyard.


This was Zoe's last catch before running towards our front door ready for a big bowl of water.  Who's ready for cooler weather?  Raise your hand!


Bassetmomma  – (August 20, 2012 at 8:22 AM)  

Zoe sure does have the moves! Love the ears in the air. By the way, my hand is in the air! LOL!

Flea  – (August 20, 2012 at 9:04 AM)  

What a pretty girl! My paw is up. We've just begun to get badly needed rain and cooler temps. It's AWESOME.

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (August 20, 2012 at 12:20 PM)  

Hi Y'all!

Just hoppin' by to say "hi".

Hey, it felt like frost in the air here this morning...we're now back in the mountains (southeastern U.S.)

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Lapdog Creations  – (August 20, 2012 at 2:31 PM)  

Looks like a beautiful day... and great shots! Happy MM!

Colby, Raven, Elsa  – (August 20, 2012 at 4:17 PM)  

My hand is up! Cooler weather please. I'm hoping to have a backyard of our own this time next year as well.

Happy Monday!
Colby
PuppyInTraining.com

Mary Lou  – (August 20, 2012 at 4:39 PM)  

Alison....
I love that last picture!! You are a good photographer!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Rick  – (August 21, 2012 at 2:01 AM)  

I'm afraid my gang would have grabbed the ball and come inside without me. A bit lower humidity for a day or two should make Zoe happy.

The Joke Puppy  – (August 21, 2012 at 3:03 AM)  

We're with you Ali & Zoe ! Three barks for cooler days.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP