Leap into fun!



Have a wonderful weekend.  :)

Rick  – (August 10, 2012 at 3:53 PM)  

Good catch Zoe. Try and keep cool this weekend.

The Joke Puppy  – (August 11, 2012 at 2:45 AM)  

Those leaps are worthy of an Olympic Gold Medal, Zoe ! You are a true champion.

tubby3pug  – (August 11, 2012 at 3:14 AM)  

Have a marvelous weekend


urban hounds

Mary Lou  – (August 11, 2012 at 9:11 AM)  

Alison....
I love that leaping picture!! Action photographs can be challenging to have turn out!! And I think that it did!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Bassetmomma  – (August 11, 2012 at 11:28 AM)  

Nice catch there Zoe!! Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP