Fall is on the way!


We woke up this morning to a nice cool breeze and I'm starting to notice the leaves in the Courtyard are changing colors.  I can't wait for Fall!



Even Zoe enjoyed a short rest on the cool concrete after our morning walk.

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (August 28, 2012 at 1:57 PM)  

Hi Y'all,

Thanks so much for stoppin' by for a visit. I'm so glad y'all could make it!

Hope y'all are havin' a wonderful week.

You have some beautiful autumn shots there!

Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

haopee  – (August 29, 2012 at 1:05 AM)  

Does that mean its getting cooler. Well, lucky Zoe. At least she knows how to pose for the camera.

Huggies and Cheese,
Haopee

Bassetmomma  – (August 29, 2012 at 6:04 AM)  

Beautiful fall colors. what a great pose Zoe did for the camera! :)

Mary Lou  – (August 31, 2012 at 8:12 AM)  

Alison....
I know what you mean!! I love Autumn, as well!! The brightly colored leaves, cooler weather, pumpkins, Halloween.... I like everything about Fall!! ;)
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP