Monday Mischief - Stubborn on camera


I'm always trying to show off all the tricks Zoe knows on camera but every time I hit the record button she instantly becomes stubborn, and I have to either repeat the command or make her do it over again.  Granted, she did just learn "play dead" a day ago, and she does like to chase her tail or "spin" when she is anxious or bored.

Anonymous –   – (August 6, 2012 at 12:19 PM)  

How come dogs never perform on camera.LOL

tubby3pug  – (August 6, 2012 at 3:32 PM)  

Hee hee, we have had that same problem when asking for a sit for photos

urban hounds

Scrappy Angel  – (August 6, 2012 at 3:41 PM)  

i can relate.

when my peep gets a camera out, I purposely look away.

when she puts clothes on me, i suddenly am the 100 lb yorkie!

Zoe...you are doing pawsome! i loved your video:)

Mary Lou  – (August 6, 2012 at 7:56 PM)  

Alison....
I loved this video!! It was so much fun to watch!! I love how Zoe kept spinning.... Too cute!! And.... I love the way you kept saying "Yes Ma'am", instead of "Good girl"!! Whatever works, I always say!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Flea  – (August 7, 2012 at 7:37 AM)  

What pretty white toes! What a good girl your Zoe is. Can you teach her to high five? That's always a good trick. :)

Alison  – (August 7, 2012 at 7:57 AM)  

Oh yeah, she does know high five and shake. I just forgot to show those. She can also do a "roll over", "touch" and "leave it.". :)

Rick  – (August 7, 2012 at 9:17 AM)  

Zoe! You spin me right round baby like a record baby right round... You go girl. My babies have been playing dead most of the summer. I didn't realize I was suppose to give them a treat for doing it though. BOL

Colby, Raven, Elsa  – (August 7, 2012 at 9:45 PM)  

I'm (the human) the same way when I get in front of the camera. LInus and Stetson (the dogs) seem to do way better than me when it comes to working in front of the camera.

Take care,
Colby
PuppyInTraining.com

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP