Wordless Wednesday - Lake Somerville


Bassetmomma  – (August 29, 2012 at 12:08 PM)  

Gorgeous!! Happy Wordless Wednesday! :)

Golden Woofs! SUGAR  – (August 29, 2012 at 1:54 PM)  

Woof! Woof! LOVE the photos. Happy WW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

A Day In The Life Of A Goose  – (August 29, 2012 at 1:55 PM)  

What pretty pictures Alison! I love the beach! Have a great Wednesday!

Rick  – (August 29, 2012 at 7:09 PM)  

Zoe you find all the hot spots.

Anonymous –   – (August 30, 2012 at 7:14 AM)  

Love the pictures and the name of your blog! I'm trying to think of a new name for mine :) I hopped on your blog via Blog Paws Wordless Wednesday blog hop! :)

-Kia

Flea  – (August 30, 2012 at 3:37 PM)  

How peaceful. I mean, pawsful.

Mary Lou  – (August 31, 2012 at 8:27 AM)  

Alison....
Spish, splash!! Zoe certainly loves the water!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Stacey  – (September 2, 2012 at 2:14 PM)  

so jealous of all the water you live by! Zoe is certainly one lucky pup! Our nearest is about a 45 min drive. Worth it though :-)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP