Wordless Wednesday - time for cuddles?


Anonymous –   – (September 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM)  

Aww so cute! Who could say no to that face!? I hopped on your blog via Blog Paws Wordless Wednesday blog hop! Happy Wordless Wednesday! :)

Stacey  – (September 5, 2012 at 1:50 PM)  

oh gosh, Zoe looks like one good cuddlier :-)

Bassetmomma  – (September 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM)  

Are you talkin' to me? LOL! So cute! :)

Colby, Raven, Elsa  – (September 6, 2012 at 12:03 AM)  

Yes, I think with that face it definitely is time for cuddles. I'd definitely give in.

Happy WW!
Colby
PuppyInTraining.com

Mary Lou  – (September 10, 2012 at 7:58 AM)  

Alison....
Finally getting around to playing catch-up since returning home from our trip.... ;)
Come on, Mama!! I wanna cuddle with you!! I am waiting.... Patiently waiting!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!


Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP