Monday Mischief


The mischief is really mine for not leaving any updates the last few weeks.  After a short vacation, I had trouble getting back into the swing of things regarding this blog.  I promise to start posting during the week again.  

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Bassetmomma  – (October 1, 2012 at 9:15 AM)  

Sometimes after a short break it is hard to get back into the groove of posting. But the good thing is the people of blogville are always here! :)

Thanks for your kind words about Freddie. :)

tubby3pug  – (October 1, 2012 at 2:49 PM)  

Looks like a fun ball game, breaks are good they give you a fresh out look! WE are glad you are back

urban hounds

Rick  – (October 2, 2012 at 1:53 AM)  

Just glad all is well and that Zoe is still full of energy.

Mary Lou  – (October 2, 2012 at 6:54 PM)  

Alison....
WELCOME BACK!! We missed you!! ;)
Get it, Zoe!! Get, it, get it, get it, get it!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP