Have a tail wagging weekend!


I was moving over a bunch of old videos and photos from one computer to another and I came across a video of Zoe that is maybe almost a year old.  This video puts a big smile on my face because this is a typical welcome home greeting from Zoe.  I know this is a common trait for most retriever breeds, but it just never gets old when we come home to a full body wagging pup who also insists on baring gifts in her mouth.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Bassetmomma  – (October 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM)  

Well, it is moments like that that just make your day! She sure does look happy to see you in that video with her full body wag going on. That bone is almost as big as her! heehee! Have a great weekend! :)

Elizabeth Bergesen  – (October 19, 2012 at 10:57 PM)  

Yes that is super cute, and one big bone too!:) We are familiar with the full body wag too! We love it.

Stacey  – (October 20, 2012 at 1:27 PM)  

Aw, this is so cute! My Molly is exactly the same, if someone comes home she needs a toy in her mouth haha!

Mary Lou  – (October 21, 2012 at 4:38 PM)  

Alison....
What a cute video!! Thank-you for sharing it!! ;)
Zoe's Welcome Home greetings are far more quieter than my Rose's!! She bays on the top of her vocal chords!! Beagles!! Hee, hee, hee.... ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Rick  – (October 21, 2012 at 4:48 PM)  

Good gosh Zoe! That is one big bone! You're such a pretty girl and deserve to be spoiled.

haopee  – (October 22, 2012 at 1:37 AM)  

Adorable. I just love how the bone is a lot wider than herself. LOL.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP