Jump into fun times!




Have a wonderful weekend!  And I hope the weather is nice where you are.


Bassetmomma  – (September 14, 2012 at 12:28 PM)  

Great action shots!! It's rainy and cold here, but we're ready for a little of that. Have a great weekend! :)

tubby3pug  – (September 14, 2012 at 1:11 PM)  

Beautiful, you take the beast action shots!

urban hounds

Rick  – (September 14, 2012 at 1:16 PM)  

Those are pawsome shots Allison. No stepping gingerly in the water for Zoe huh? Good job and have a great weekend yourself.

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (September 14, 2012 at 1:54 PM)  

Hi Y'all,

I'm so glad y'all came by! I just wanted to thank y'all for stoppin' to visit and say "hi".

Hope y'all are havin' a wonderful week.

Looks like a winning "dock dive" to me!

Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Mary Lou  – (September 17, 2012 at 8:34 AM)  

Alison....
Oh my word!! What a jump!! What incredible action shots!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

haopee  – (September 18, 2012 at 12:58 AM)  

So looooooveeee iitttt cannonball zoooooeeeeeee

That an effect in the camera right?

Sorry I haven't dropped by for awhile. I don't think the gReader in my tablet updates me with this blog.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

haopee  – (September 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM)  

Oh wait, i just noticed that the blog doesn't have a follower button. Can you place one so we can follow you? LOL.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (September 20, 2012 at 4:47 PM)  

Hi Y'all!

Just wanted to stop for a visit.

Wanted to see what y'all are up to, but it looks like a slow week, hope it's great!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP