Wordless Wednesday

The giant caterpillar still lives

Rick  – (October 17, 2012 at 5:40 AM)  

I know why you're such a pretty girl Zoe:you know how to take care of yourself. A dog's life is not so bad.

Bassetmomma  – (October 17, 2012 at 7:53 AM)  

Awwwe! Sweet dreams Zoe! :) Happy WW!

Mary @ StaleCheerios  – (October 17, 2012 at 5:51 PM)  

Looks like a very relaxing nap!

Happy wordless Wednesday. :)

cheers,

Mary
stalecheerios.com/blog

Anonymous –   – (October 17, 2012 at 7:30 PM)  

Ahhh, that's the best.

Unknown  – (October 18, 2012 at 1:33 AM)  

Isn't it nice to relax on the couch and have TV watching you. One of my favorite things to do after my morning walk.Wagging wordless Wednesday!
Maggie

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP