Wordless Wednesday

Scrappy Angel  – (June 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM)  

omgoodness! THAT looks like fun!

Has to warm up and stop rainin' for me to do THAT!

Bassetmomma  – (June 13, 2012 at 1:19 PM)  

Now that's what I call making a splash!

Colby, Raven, Elsa  – (June 13, 2012 at 1:56 PM)  

I wish my Labs liked the water. It looks like so much fun. Linus my Aussie mix is the only one who tolerates the water at the beach.

Reuben  – (June 13, 2012 at 2:41 PM)  

What a brave dog you is! Waters is very cold and wet.

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (June 13, 2012 at 6:28 PM)  

Hi Y'all,

Wow, would I love to be there playin' and splashin' with you!

How y'all doin'? Just hoppin' by to see what y'all are doing. Hope y'all are enjoying a fantastic week.

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

haopee  – (June 13, 2012 at 6:48 PM)  

Just keep splashing, just keep splashing,
Just keep splashing splashing splashing.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Anonymous –   – (June 13, 2012 at 7:27 PM)  

I thought I'd stroll on over here from the blog hop... a dip in the water sure sounds nice since it's getting a little warm around here. Great photo!

HELLO!  – (June 13, 2012 at 9:05 PM)  

Splash splash...someones going to be taking a bath!! LOLOL :) Happy WW! ~Weinerful Gang~

Rick  – (June 14, 2012 at 2:21 AM)  

Rough waters ahead Zoe! Be careful.
That's a great pic Allison.

tubby3pug  – (June 15, 2012 at 2:48 AM)  

That is the most beautiful picture, it looks totally professionally done


urban hounds

Mary Lou  – (June 16, 2012 at 5:28 PM)  

Splash, Zoe, splash that water!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP