Awards!

I've received several awards this month and I've finally found the time to play catch up and spread some love to my fellow bloggers.

The first award is One Lovely Blog Award from Basset MommaWeinerfullife, and Browndogcbr


Here are the rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Link back to the one who gave you this award – see above.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.

15 blogs is way too high a number for my newbie blog so:

I am passing this lovely award to PuppyintrainingUrbanhounds, Raelyn and Bicontinental-dachshund

Next, I received the Sunshine Award from Raelyn and Haopee



Here are the rules:

Answer the questions that come with it
Pass it along and let them know they have received it
Here are the questions and my answers:
Favorite number: 13 (yep, 13 is lucky for me)
Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: Coffee
Facebook or Twitter:  Twitter
My Passion: Interior Design and Graphic Design
Favorite pattern: I love the lattice print
Favorite Day of the Week: Saturday
Favorite Flower: Pink daises

I am passing this award to FloppytonguejoyWeinerfullifeThetaleoftwomaddogs, and Thejokepuppy

Lastly, I received the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from Raelyn


You're supposed to pass this award onto 15 inspiring Bloggers, but I'm with Raelyn on this one on being a rebel and breaking the rules since I don't have 15 more blogs to pass this award to.
But first, I am supposed to:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.

Thank-you Raelyn from raelynsendlesspossibilities.blogspot.com!! I feel incredibly honored that you think my blog is inspiring.  :)

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

1. I'm a total tech nerd.  I've been building and fixing computers since I was 14years old.  While I don't build them so much these days I still get super excited by technology and shiny new toys.

2. I'm addicted to interior design and love getting new decorating ideas from online blogs and Pinterest and HGTV. 

3. Books!!  I love love love to read, and even love the way books smell.

4.  I love horror movies and ghost stories.

5.  I drink waaaay too much coffee but I love it so.

6.  I have a ton of Freckles and hated them as a kid.

7.  I cried way too hard after watching Marley and Me and refuse to ever watch it again or any movie that a dog dies in.

3. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire. (Or less than that!!)


Phew!  Ok I think I'm all caught up now.  Sorry it took me so long to get to this.

Scrappy Angel  – (June 27, 2012 at 11:59 PM)  

omDAWG! Thank you Thank You!

And CONGRATS to you!

tubby3pug  – (June 28, 2012 at 3:20 AM)  

Thanks so much for the award! I like your answers. I love coffee as well, love books, and am fond o fhorror movies too. I have always wanted freckles.

urban hound

Bassetmomma  – (June 28, 2012 at 5:20 AM)  

Congrats on all your awards!! They are all very well deserved. I'm with you on the Marley and Me movie. I won't ever watch another one like that either! Thanks you so much for the award. I am honored. I will be setting up an awards page on my blog to display all my cherished awards. :)

Mary Lou  – (June 28, 2012 at 5:53 AM)  

Alison....
Thank-you for the One Lovely Blog Award!! Wow, what an insane week I have had!! But.... Insanity can be fun!! I know, I know. I am weird!! ;-}
Uh, question. When accepting this award, are there any specific requirements? Such as questions to answer? Or how many Blogging Friends to pass it onto? Just wondering!! ;)
I love your seven things!! They were very interesting!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Alison  – (June 28, 2012 at 6:17 AM)  

Whoops! I knew I forgot something. There are no questions. You just have to link back and pass it on to 15 blogs. I didn't have that many obviously though.

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (June 28, 2012 at 6:59 AM)  

Hi Y'all!

I just had to stop over and say Thank You...!!!

Congratulations on your AWARDS!!! WOW! BOWWOW!!!

Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Bicontinental Dachshund  – (June 28, 2012 at 8:14 AM)  

Congrats on your awards, and thanks for passing the One Lovely Blog Award on to us!

Keep on wagging,
Tootsie

Anonymous –   – (June 28, 2012 at 8:17 AM)  

Congrats on the the awards!

Mary Lou  – (June 28, 2012 at 11:17 AM)  

Alison....
That is okay.... Everybody forgets sometimes!! I do every day!! No questions. Fifteen Blogging Friends. Alright!! ;op

The Joke Puppy  – (June 28, 2012 at 2:43 PM)  

Thank You so much,,,Alison & Zoe. I am honored that you might pass the award on to me. I joked around a little with my answers,,,but I do respect the idea of awarding bloggers for their work. I know that all of us dedicate a lot of time and effort to putting out our creative endeavors. To all bloggers,,,a warm pat on the back to you !

Leslie  – (June 28, 2012 at 4:49 PM)  

Congratulations on your awards. I found you through the WW blog hop but am enjoying poking around. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP