Angry birds!


We have several bird's nests in the Courtyard now.  They do not take kindly to trespassers, and in fact get pretty angry.  


Anytime Zoe gets too close they will swoop down right at her, in full angry bird mode.  


This little guy is the toughest of them all.  It really is fascinating to see how well they protect their own. 


Zoe on the other hand is not amused in the least bit.  She decided she had quite enough and walked back into our hallway with her tail between her legs.

Scrappy Angel  – (June 12, 2012 at 10:32 AM)  

those birds are angry (and silly)!

we have some that try to distract me away from the nest and fly in craziness to get my attention.

it usually works, sadly

my mom laughs!?

Reuben  – (June 12, 2012 at 2:10 PM)  

Wow guys, I is having the exact same problem with some Angry Birds at my house too! They is living in the wall, and occasionally in the closet. Mama says they will fly away at some point. Not soon enough!!!

tubby3pug  – (June 12, 2012 at 3:31 PM)  

Oh poor Zoe, mean birds to tease you

urban hounds

haopee  – (June 12, 2012 at 3:35 PM)  

Hey Zoe. Are you scared if them? Don't be! Or else the cat bloggers will make fun of you!

This remind me so much of that game... Ugh! I'm a Plant vs Zombies kind of person ^^

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Bassetmomma  – (June 12, 2012 at 7:06 PM)  

Birds can be pretty angry when they have nests! Remember, you're bigger than them Zoe! :)

tubby3pug  – (June 13, 2012 at 3:01 AM)  

We gave you an award at our blog today if you want to come check it out


Urban Hounds

Rick  – (June 14, 2012 at 2:23 AM)  

Zoe are they picking on you?

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP