Zoe & Sunny


Sunny is my neighbors dog, whom I've become really good friends with.  Zoe pretty much worships Sunny and has since the day she met her.  Lately they haven't been able to play as much because Sunny is a senior dog and her age is starting to catch up with her.  



However, on days that it is ok for them to play all I have to do is mention Sunny and Zoe runs to the front door.  




She really loves her friend and it's nice to have an older dog put her in her place at times.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP