Millie Bush Bark Park in the A.M.

                                          
I do enjoy seeing the sunrise over our favorite park.  What would we do without Millie Bush Bark Park?  I'd go insane that's what.  Zoe woke me up at 6:00am this morning begging to go to the park.  Part of me didn't want to get out of bed but I knew I'd regret it later in the day when it's 104 degrees outside and she's chasing the cat no matter how many times I say "leave it."  Ah, the joys of puppyhood.



Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP