Early morning at Millie Bush Bark Park


We usually head for the dog park around 8am, but Daniel has been having car troubles lately.  So, until his car is fixed we are sharing mine, which means Zoe and I have to get to the park much earlier.  I actually don't mind because I really enjoy the early morning crew.  Everyone is so nice and their dogs are great with mine.


We've been coming here since she was 4 months old.  She fell in love with the water immediately.  Fetching took a while longer however.



Fetching doesn't last long though, as she gets easily distracted.  What do you expect from from a puppy?


By the time we get home she goes straight for the couch and crashes.  Ah, lazy Sundays!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP