Wordless Wednesday

Murray's Mouth  – (November 14, 2012 at 1:24 PM)  

That looks like a painting! Beautiful!

Kia  – (November 14, 2012 at 4:34 PM)  

Wow, love the picture! I really like the clouds and the sky! Happy Wordless Wednesday :)

Elizabeth Bergesen  – (November 14, 2012 at 7:02 PM)  

I seriously LOVE these photos by the lake. I am amusing its a local park?

Kristine  – (November 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM)  

Oh wow, what a gorgeous photo! I'd love a park like this to take my dog. It looks like you had a great time!

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (November 15, 2012 at 5:10 PM)  

Hi Y'all!

Wow! What a painting!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Rick  – (November 15, 2012 at 9:37 PM)  

Beautiful picture Alison. Looks as if Zoe is having a big time.

Mary Lou  – (November 16, 2012 at 7:09 PM)  

Alison....
Finally catching up on people's Blogs. Gee, am I behind!! :-(
Look at those wispy clouds!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP