Enjoy your weekend!


It's been a little warm here the past few days but that hasn't stopped us from spending a lot of time outdoors in the courtyard.  It won't be long till the next cold front comes in, so until then we don't mind enjoying some fun in the sun.

Zoe's best gal pal, Sunny.


Oh, and some of the trees in the courtyard are starting to look so beautiful with their Autumn colors.

Have a great weekend!

Murray's Mouth  – (November 2, 2012 at 9:03 PM)  

Some beautiful fall pics! Have a great weekend!

Rick  – (November 3, 2012 at 5:50 AM)  

I haven't seen any trees like tha tin my hood. Only thousands of acorns. Zoe you and your friend make a fine pair. Now who do you remind me of?

Mary Lou  – (November 3, 2012 at 3:34 PM)  

Alison....
I love the top picture of Sunny!! What an appropriate name for a Golden Retriever!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Stacey  – (November 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM)  

You're lucky with it being warm, it's SO cold here right now, pups are back in their Winter coats haha. Love those pictures. How do you edit your pictures?

haopee  – (November 5, 2012 at 5:14 AM)  

I love those reds and golds winter brings.

Happy Autumn. I like the name Sunny. It's pretty.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP