Wordless Wednesday (I can fly)




Bassetmomma  – (November 7, 2012 at 10:37 AM)  

Whoa! You can fly!! I love the colors in this pic. :)

Stacey  – (November 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM)  

Love that leap... someone is very happy to get in the water :)

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (November 8, 2012 at 6:12 PM)  

Hi Y'all!

What fantastic shots! Go Zoe!

Don't forget to stop tomorrow to see what I was concentrating on in the Wordless Wednesday post.

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Jessica @ YouDidWhatWithYourWeiner.com  – (November 8, 2012 at 9:39 PM)  

Zoe looks like an aspiring Splash Dog :)

Thanks for stopping by our blog to comment.

Rick  – (November 9, 2012 at 8:40 PM)  

Good grief Zoe. I bet you always make a big splash at parties.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP