Morning walk to the lake


We got quite a bit of rain yesterday so Zoe was stuck inside for most of the day.  So of course first thing this morning I took her out for one of our long walks to the lake.


Any place with an open field and water to swim in makes her quite pleased.  Can you blame her?


Now, why I couldn't get her to sit still like this is the Bluebonnets a week ago is beyond me.  

Happy Tuesday friends!  Are you counting down to the weekend like we are?


Bassetmomma  – (April 3, 2012 at 4:03 PM)  

Definitely counting! I love the smile on Zoe's face! She looks so happy!

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (April 3, 2012 at 5:54 PM)  

Hi Y'all,

What a happy time...long walks and water! Yes!

Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

HELLO!  – (April 4, 2012 at 9:43 AM)  

Happy WW!
We are always counting. Zoe you look adorable with or without blue bonnets. :) A long walk sounds nice. Looks like you had fun, Miss Zoe. :)

~Weinerful Gang~

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP