Slow week


I know I haven't updated for a while.  Daniel had some dental surgery done last Friday so I spent the weekend taking care of him.  Zoe didn't even want to leave his side, it was like she knew he was in pain.  We did manage to make it to the dog park on Sunday but we mostly stayed at home or hung out with neighbors in the courtyard.


Yesterday we had dinner with our neighbor, Margot.  Zoe was thrilled that she got to play with her dog, Isabella.  Those two really know how to tire each other out.  It was quite funny watching Zoe drag Isabella all over the hardwood floors while playing tug-of-war.  She never loses a game of tug-of-war.





Bailey Be Good!  – (April 24, 2012 at 4:17 PM)  

Are you two cute! I would love a good wrestle, but my furry sister Nala is almost 14 and not really interested in that type of play. I'm lucky she still agrees to a good game of chase. :)

Woofs & hugs, <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

Bassetmomma  – (April 24, 2012 at 9:14 PM)  

I hope Daniel is feeling better from his dental surgery. It sounds like you enjoyed a nice weekend visiting with the neighbor. Zoe sure looks like she had fun. I love the picture of her laying with her paw around Isabella's head! LOL!

Rick  – (April 25, 2012 at 2:06 AM)  

That Zoe knows how to have a good time.

The Joke Puppy  – (April 25, 2012 at 3:20 AM)  

Love the photo with paw on head. I agree that our pets are able to sense our pain, and illness also. I've seen it many times with our pets over the years.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP