What dog bed?


"Why would I sleep in a dog bed when I have this huge couch all to myself?"


"And I have just the right amount of butt space."

Bassetmomma  – (February 21, 2012 at 9:21 PM)  

Your the perfect contrast to that couch Zoe! LOL!

Alison  – (February 22, 2012 at 3:08 PM)  

Haha! So true. She's pretty much always been part of my couch accessories. :)

Rick  – (February 25, 2012 at 2:02 PM)  

Great pics as always! I admire you for having the white slipcovers on your furniture. I chose camel but would love lighter and brighter.

Alison  – (February 25, 2012 at 2:28 PM)  

My apartment doesn't get any direct sunlight, so having light furniture really helps. It's actually very easy to wash, I've spilt red wine on it and you'd never even know thanks to oxiclean and bleach.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP