Laundry day woes


I was doing the laundry earlier today and found these two hiding from all the chaos under the bed.  This is also their "let's hid from the vacuum" spot.

Andrea  – (February 28, 2012 at 9:31 PM)  

How cute! Talk about having something in common.

Rick  – (February 29, 2012 at 8:03 AM)  

You're so lean Zoe you can do that. Is that where you go when it thunders?

Alison  – (March 3, 2012 at 6:15 PM)  

Surprisingly, she's not afraid of thunder, but is terrified of the vacuum. *shrugs*

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP