Live like animals



It doesn't take much to please my dog.  Just a little outdoor playtime and she's the happiest dog in the world.  Now that her recall is near perfect I don't mind taking her in wide open fields, because there are plenty of them out here.  And if there is anything that my dog has taught me, it's that the world is our playground.  

Have some fun this weekend!




Bassetmomma  – (January 28, 2012 at 10:33 PM)  

Our babies are so easy to please!

Alison  – (January 30, 2012 at 6:19 PM)  

That's what I love about dogs. :)

Rick  – (February 2, 2012 at 2:03 AM)  

Looks like great fun Zoe. You're so full of energy. My girls don't jump in any more but ease in the water gracefully.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP