All the cool kids are doing it




Now that Zoe has become a pro at ball fetching, I finally joined the trend and got her a Chuckit Ball Launcher.  I'd say it was definitely money well spent.  She gets so tired after just an hour of playing fetch with this thing.  And, the best part is that I no longer have to pick up a slobbery ball with my hands.



Kootenai's Summit Post  – (January 10, 2012 at 5:46 PM)  

I LOVE my Chuck-it! I prefer that my mom throw short throws than long though...otherwise I get bored! Then she is retrieving and I am picking up the slobbery ball when she brings it back. BOL!

Alison  – (January 10, 2012 at 9:57 PM)  

Haha, I can picture that. Zoe loves when I throw it in longer distances because running is the funnest thing ever.

Rick  – (January 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM)  

The dogs love the distance and I love not touching slobber balls.
Glad you joined the club. Just don't join my club and leave it on the bench at MBBP like I have done twice. Yes I'm on my third one now.

Alison  – (January 14, 2012 at 4:45 PM)  

Oh no, I hope I don't do that. I usually bring the toy with me and set it down on the ground while I rinse her off, then rinse the toy off last.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP