When it's raining on a Sunday


It's been raining just about all day today which means Zoe didn't get to go to the park or get much outdoor playtime.  It's kind of sad because this past week she has developed an addiction to tennis balls.  It's all she wants to play with at the park now which is surprising for me because she never really had a care in the world for them before.  I guess that means my Lab is growing up?


When we do play fetch indoors we always make sure to praise her and give a treat every time she brings the ball back to us.  She's such a fast learner!  She's just about perfect at bringing the ball back and dropping it for the next throw.  Daniel now wants to work on having Zoe drop the ball in his hand.

And here is a video of Zoe in action and Daniel doing some training with her.





Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP