Did you say bark park?


While we don't go everyday like we used to, I still manage to take Zoe to her favorite place on earth,  Millie Bush Bark Park at least a couple times a week. 



I'm still so amazed at how well she plays fetch.  I've never had a dog that was into retrieving and I kind of got used to Zoe going after a toy but never brining it back.  I just figured that's how she would always be and I even started calling her a "Labrador Receiver."


It makes me so happy to watch her and Daniel play.  She would play a game of fetch all day now if we let her.







Rick  – (December 15, 2011 at 1:25 AM)  

I remember those days. Now with my girls at 8 I do notice they slowed down but they love it at first. Fetch and the swimming. Who could ask for anything more?

Alison  – (December 19, 2011 at 4:26 PM)  

It's really nice having a dog that fetches. It keeps them out of trouble at the bark.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP