Wordless Wednesday

Mom said it's too hot to play outside.  :(

Rick  – (May 22, 2013 at 3:37 PM)  

She ain't never lyin' Zoe. Someone fipped the switch and summer time is here. It's time to hybernate in the AC for 4 or 5 months. But I know that you are adventurous and will be out and about on some days so cheer up!

tubby3pug  – (May 22, 2013 at 3:46 PM)  

She is protecting your best interests getting to hot is dangerous! Relax with a toy in the AC

urban hounds

Anonymous –   – (May 22, 2013 at 4:48 PM)  

Oh no, too hot? We will send you some of our cool weather.

Unknown  – (May 23, 2013 at 8:23 AM)  

Lucky dog! Here, it's too rainy!

Mary Lou  – (May 24, 2013 at 4:03 PM)  

Zoe....
It's too hot to play outside? I am sorry.... But I like your dog pillow!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Mary Lou  – (July 6, 2013 at 11:03 AM)  

Alison....
I've been a stranger in these parts of Blogville--again!!--it feels so good to be back!! ;-D
It has been well over one month since you last posted on this Blog!! Well over one freakin' month!! Where in the world is Alison and Zoe?! I miss you, Friends!! ;op
Raelyn {And Rose, my Beautifully Unique Mystery Dog!!}

Mary Lou  – (August 12, 2013 at 10:16 PM)  

Alison....
Where. In. The. World. Are. You?! ;op
--Raelyn

Mary Lou  – (August 28, 2013 at 7:25 PM)  

Hi!! I created another Blog today--just for diverse Writing Projects!!--check it out at this address, if you would like!! ;)
http://writing--projects.blogspot.com/ .
--Raelyn

Mary Lou  – (September 15, 2013 at 10:38 PM)  

Alison....
Where. In. The. World. Are. You?! ;op
--Raelyn and Rose

Mary Lou  – (October 18, 2013 at 8:23 AM)  

Alison.... Alison..... Alison....
Wake up Zoe and return to Blogville!! I MISS YOU!! ;op
--Raelyn and Rose

Mary Lou  – (November 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM)  

Alison....
It is always sad when Blogs--especially ones which you like stop. Always sad. I MISS YOU!! ;op
--Raelyn and Rose

Mary Lou  – (December 18, 2013 at 5:20 PM)  

Is this it? Are you done with your Blog? Should I remove it from my Favorites? I usually wait one year. It has not been that long. Yet. I MISS YOU!! ;op
--Raelyn and Rose

Mary Lou  – (January 26, 2014 at 5:04 PM)  

Alison....
I've been a stranger in these parts of Blogville--again!!--it feels so good to be back!! ;-D
Well, I have been away for awhile. I wrenched my right knee two weeks ago. It is slowly but surely healing up!! I. Am. Resilient!! Then I turned the "big 3-0" yesterday. What have you been up to, Friend? ;op
--Raelyn and Rose

Alison  – (January 27, 2014 at 7:45 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison  – (January 29, 2014 at 8:17 AM)  

Hiya, Raelyn!
I know I haven't updated in a long long time. We've been busy little bees lately. Feel free to find me on instagram as alid3y. So sorry about your knee. Time heals all wounds right?

Happy belated birthday!!!

Mary Lou  – (January 29, 2014 at 4:48 PM)  

Hello there, stranger!! ;)
Yes, time always heals my wounds!! Thanks for the belated birthday wish, Friend!! It is so good to "hear" from you!! ;op
--Raelyn and Rose

Henry  – (April 18, 2017 at 2:43 PM)  

Words aren't even needed for this precious photo! :) Hehe keep up the great posts!

Henry

World of Animals, Inc  – (September 16, 2019 at 4:08 PM)  

Yes, it's best to stay inside and on your bed with the air conditioning on. You look very comfy in the photo. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP