Wordless Wednesday (We're back!)


Raelyn  – (May 15, 2013 at 2:38 PM)  

Alison!!
Hey, welcome back, Friend!! I missed you!! I do mean that!! ;)
Thanks for commenting on my Blog!! ;op
--Raelyn and Rose

Rick  – (May 15, 2013 at 2:38 PM)  

It's soooooo good to see you again Zoe!

Ian Thomson  – (May 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM)  

Hi I've just hopped over on the Wordless Wednesday blog hop, great photo.

Mileys Daily Scoop  – (May 15, 2013 at 6:14 PM)  

Beautiful eyes, Zoe!! Found you on the blog hop!!

sarahhosick  – (May 15, 2013 at 8:25 PM)  

Welcome back from your hiatus and happy WW!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP