A week of Sunrises


Every day this week Zoe and I managed to get out of bed before sunrise, have some breakfast and head out to our favorite dog park; Millie Bush Bark Park.


Plenty of room for playing fetch and showing off your best diving moves.

"Don't move, this ball is mine!"

Mornings and evenings are my favorite parts of the day because it's the only time that it's cool enough to go outside and spend quality time with my dog.

"ta ta for now!"

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend filled with plenty of sunshine, no matter what the weather may be!

The Joke Puppy  – (July 27, 2012 at 2:42 PM)  

True words, Alison ! The way the weather has been in our hometown Joke Puppy & I have been enjoying many sunrises at the park,,,it's just too hot to go later on in the morning. Hope that you & Zoe have a great week-end !

Jessica @ YouDidWhatWithYourWeiner.com  – (July 27, 2012 at 5:37 PM)  

So it was SUNRISE and not SUNSET in your Wordless Wednesday post :) I like sunrise but have a hard time getting myself out of bed that early these days.

Rick  – (July 27, 2012 at 7:20 PM)  

Just beautiful Allison and we are just a tad jealous of Zoe making it to the park so often. The mosquitoes are so bad it really is the best time to go. My girls and Joe are getting cabin fever for sure.

Mary Lou  – (July 28, 2012 at 6:39 AM)  

Alison....
What breathtaking pictures!! I love sunrises!! They never cease to reveal beauty!! I love sunsets, as well.... For the same reason!! Pretty!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Scrappy Angel  – (July 29, 2012 at 9:39 AM)  

Such beautiful photos - especially the water shots!

looks like a whole lot of fun!

Stacey  – (July 29, 2012 at 2:44 PM)  

No joke, you have the most amazing sunsets/sunrises!!! I'm jealous.
I know what you mean about early morning/late night walks as Molly is also a black pup she struggles in mid day walks (and we're in England lol).

Bassetmomma  – (August 1, 2012 at 12:32 AM)  

These shots are gorgeous! Zoe is so lucky that you get up so early to take her to the park for some quality time!

I'm just catching up a bit while on holidays. :)

HELLO!  – (August 1, 2012 at 7:20 AM)  

We always love your picures.....looks like another amazing time running around and having some great outdoor fun.

~Weinerful Gang~

Leslie  – (August 1, 2012 at 4:20 PM)  

Absolutely beautiful! I really have to try to get up for sunrises more.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP