Dazed and Confused


Someone got spayed today and is not happy about it.  We took her into our vet this morning at 7:30am and picked her up at 1:30pm.  She was very delirious but obviously happy to see us.  Once we got home she stopped at the door and waited for us to unleash her and went straight for the bedroom, stood in front of the bed and Daniel carefully lifted her up.  This dog isn't spoiled at all!!  I'm just happy she is doing well and resting.  The next 7 to 10 days should be interesting.

Rick  – (November 9, 2011 at 4:45 AM)  

Ahhhh very nice pic. Spayed is a good thing. I remember sleeping on the couch to be closer to them when my girls were fixed.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP