Wordless Wednesday


Anonymous –   – (February 6, 2013 at 10:53 AM)  

Wow, that's a beautiful shot!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR  – (February 6, 2013 at 1:57 PM)  

Woof! Woof! LOVE Sunset Silhouette photo. Happy WW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Anonymous –   – (February 6, 2013 at 2:30 PM)  

Great photo, thanks for sharing!

GizmoGeodog  – (February 6, 2013 at 3:25 PM)  

Love that photo! Happy Wordless Wednesday

Elizabeth Bergesen  – (February 6, 2013 at 8:30 PM)  

Beautiful silhouette! Love the blues and yellow going on here!

haopee  – (February 7, 2013 at 2:28 AM)  

I wanted to send my condolences to Mr. Caterpillar but I couldn't see him last time.

Silhouette Wednesday!

Huggies and Cheese,
Haopee

Mary Lou  – (February 8, 2013 at 4:26 PM)  

Alison....
I've been a stranger in these parts of Blogville, lately!! ;-D
Oh my word!! What a picture!! ;op
--Raelyn


Rick  – (February 8, 2013 at 7:57 PM)  

A striking profile Zoe. Great picture Alison!

CaninesCouture  – (April 16, 2013 at 2:43 PM)  

Pretty photo. Love the pooch silhouette. Looks so serene and peaceful. :)

xoxo,

Jules of Canines & Couture
www.caninesandcouture.com

World of Animals, Inc  – (June 3, 2020 at 10:51 AM)  

Happy Wordless Wednesday!! This is such a wonderfully taken shot of you. It looks very peaceful as the sun is setting. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP