Puppy Sitting


For the last three days I've been watching Daisy for my good friend.  I've forgotten how exhausting it is having a puppy around.


Zoe and Daisy can't seem to get enough of each other.  They play non stop!  And they are both very vocal while playing.  Oy!


The good thing is after a few hours of constant playing, they start to tire each other out.


And I finally get some peace and quiet.

Is this what it's like owning two dogs?




tubby3pug  – (January 15, 2013 at 1:03 PM)  

What a precious pup!

urban hounds

tubby3pug  – (January 15, 2013 at 2:08 PM)  

We have a little award for ou on our blog

urban hounds

Rick  – (January 16, 2013 at 10:43 AM)  

Zoe you have a pretty friend. You make a cute couple. But Daisy why haven't you chewed up that bed or a hole in the sheetrock. I thought you were a puppy?

Alison  – (January 17, 2013 at 2:28 PM)  

Rick, she is mostly a cord chewer but using bitter apple took care of that. She will however de-stuff a toy with in minutes.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP