Doe, a deer!




tubby3pug  – (December 13, 2012 at 4:44 PM)  

What a cool shot, it looks like she wants to come in and play

urban hounds

Bassetmomma  – (December 13, 2012 at 10:35 PM)  

Great shots! It looks like it took a minute for that deer to high tail it out of there. LOL!

haopee  – (December 14, 2012 at 3:53 AM)  

A deer! A deer! A deer.

I agree, beautiful landscape shot, Alison.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP